Every year the Curvo team attends ARHMM and we have a blast. We love to learn, discover and connect at AHRMM. Watch our co-founder, Steve Suhrheinrich, share three ways you too can learn, discover and connect this year at AHRMM.
No time to watch? Check out the highlights below. And, if you’re at the conference, come visit the Curvo team at Booth 559.
- Stan Mendenhall, publisher of Orthopedic Network News, will be on site with free copies of the latest Hip and Knee issue of ONN. He only has 100 so come early.
- Curvo Co-Founder, Andy Perry, will join Pam Deeter, VP of Finance at St. Elizabeth Healthcare, to present Confessions of a VP of Finance on Tuesday, August 14th at 2:30 pm CST. Pam will be sharing lessons learned from a recent total joints project.
- Check out a demo of our Orthopedics Total Spend Management modules. You’ll see how to:
- Quickly view the case level, market level, and physician level data
- Monitor and track costs over time and compare to the market targets
- Easily give surgeons the data they need to be your advocate in controlling costs
- For those of you who really want to get strategic in the supply chain, ask us about our Enterprise Data Management program.
- Happy Hour! Once again, Curvo is hosting a fun happy hour to help wind down and connect with new and old friends. Join us on Tuesday, August 14th at 5pm. Stop by the Curvo booth #559 for your invitation card.
Lines at booth 559 can get long, so feel free to schedule some time to talk next week!